SYN Multifaith Perspectives Program
This weekend young people of diverse faith backgrounds enjoyed a two day intensive radio training workshop as part of the Multifaith Perspectives Program that will see an exciting new radio show on air in season 4 (October- December 2014)
The project’s aim is to provide free radio and media training AND the opportunity to promote understanding and acceptance in the community on a live radio show produced and presented by young people of diverse faith.
– free radio and media training
– The opportunity to be part of a weekly radio program Saturday afternoons on SYN Radio
– producing and presenting content of their choice.
– 1 year SYN membership and support
– A chance to make new friends, learn new skills and have fun as part of the SYN community
With no prior radio experience necessary, this is a great opportunity for young people of diverse faith to be heard.
This project is supported by funding from the Victorian Multicultural Commission under their “Promoting Harmony – Multifaith/Interfaith Grants”
Our Diversity Programs provide a unique mix of confidence building, life and job-ready skills and a platform for your voice in the community.
Call or email Diversity Programming Coordinator, Danae Gibson, to find out more.
03 9925 4192